- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- Capacity: 1TB
- Dimensions: 22.0mm x 80.0mm x 4.8mm
- Weight: 11g
- InterfacePCIe: Gen3x4
- Performance Read(max.): up to 3,400MB/s*
- Performance Write(max.): up to 3,000MB/s*
- System Requirement: Computer with M.2 slots supporting PCIe interface and one of the following operating systems: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- MTBF (est): 2,000,000 hours
- Shock Resistance Test: 1500G/0.5ms
- Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, KCC
- PCIe Gen3x4 interface with read speeds up to 3,400MB/s and write speeds up to 3,000MB/s
- Durable aluminum heatsink provides maximum heat dissipation and thermal management with temperatures up to 20% lower than SSDs without a heatsink
- Ideal for performance enthusiasts building custom gaming rigs or desktops
- NVMe 1.3 support allows for higher performance, lower latency, and lower power consumption
- Available in massive storage capacity options ranging from 256GB to 2TB
- Supports SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer to improve sequential read/write and random read/write performance
- Supports RAID engine technology for enhanced data integrity and stability
- Small form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) allows for easy installation in laptops and small form factor PC systems
Speed Ahead Of The Competition
Featuring SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer, the XD80 peels rubber with blazing read/write speeds up to 3,400/3,000MB/s, respectively. Its high-speed PCIe Gen3x4 interface leaves traditional SATA III SSDs behind in the dust, giving hardcore gamers the competitive edge they need to secure the win.
Eliminate Lag While Keeping It Cool
With NVMe 1.3 support, the XD80 delivers higher performance, lower latency, and lower power consumption for the smoothest gameplay without any lag. The durable aluminum heatsink provides maximum heat dissipation and thermal management. In fact, compared to SSDs without a heatsink, the XD80 keeps temperatures as much as 20% lower, maintaining its stability.
Better Performance With RAID Technology
In order to push beyond standard limits, the XD80 supports RAID technology and comes in massive storage capacity options up to 2TB. Even during the most highly demanding games, it will maintain system stability and data integrity to deliver maximum and reliable performance.
A Powerful System Upgrade With Room For More
With an M.2 2280 (80mm) form factor, the XD80's compact size allows for easy installation, while also saving space for other components. Coupled with its blazing speed and massive storage capacity options, it makes for an easy upgrade that's ready to handle the most intense gaming sessions.