- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- Ultra-wide angle Prime G lens
- XD Linear Motor offering excellent response and low vibration for fast, precise, quiet AF
- Two AA elements and three ED glasses for high resolution throughout the image area
- Sony Nano AR Coating to eliminate flare and ghosting
- Focus hold button and other features support professional shooting needs
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.19 m (AF), 0.18 m (MF) (0.63 ft (AF), 0.59 ft (MF))
- Maximum Magnification Ratio (MF): 0.20 (AF), 0.22 (MF)
- Filter Diameter (mm): 67
A compact high-resolution 20mm F1.8 prime
Sony’s latest optical technology achieves impressive corner-to-corner resolution from maximum F1.8 aperture in a large-aperture wide-angle prime lens. It is also remarkably compact, and matched with an E-mount body makes up a versatile, mobile system with outstanding AF performance, control, and reliability for a wide variety of shooting needs.
Ultra-wide 20mm perspectives, superb resolution from F1.8
Two AA (advanced aspherical) elements in an innovative optical design minimise aberration for outstanding corner-to-corner resolution right from the lens’s widest F1.8 aperture.
Smooth, natural-looking bokeh
In addition to precise control of spherical aberration that has a significant influence on bokeh quality, the FE 20mm F1.8 G has a 9-blade circular aperture that contributes to smooth, creamy bokeh and natural-looking highlights that are hallmarks of the G Lens series.
Realistically rendered point sources
Two AA (advanced aspherical) elements and three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements are employed to minimise sagittal flare so that point light sources are reproduced accurately, without colour smearing.
XD Linear Motors maximise AF speed, precision, and tracking
Two XD (eXtreme Dynamic) Linear Motors easily keep up with the high-speed capabilities of today’s most advanced camera bodies, taking advantage of their full autofocus speed, precision, and tracking potential to capture the most dynamic subjects. New control algorithms make it possible to drive the lens’s large focus group smoothly and without delays for responsive, silent, low-vibration autofocus.
Smooth operation and high reliability in a compact lens
A focus hold button, focus mode switch, aperture ring, and other controls are designed and positioned for easy operation and a smooth workflow. Alternative functions that support the user’s individual shooting needs can be assigned to the focus hold button via camera body menu settings. The front lens element is fluorine coated to repel water and grime, and the lens' dust and moisture resistant design provides the reliability needed for outdoor use in challenging conditions.