- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- 24mm wide end for more dynamic perspectives
- 10x zoom
- Circular 7-blade aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Built-in OSS (Optical SteadyShot™) image stabilisation
- Dust and moisture resistant design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.5-0.8 m (1.64-2.63 ft)
- Maximum Magnification Ratio (X): 0.27x
- Filter Diameter (mm): 72mm
One lens for all occasions
A 24mm to 240mm 10x zoom range allows this one lens to cover an extensive variety of shooting situations, making it ideal for travel where reducing luggage is a priority, for landscapes, architecture, snapshots, portraits, and much more. Switch between wide angle and telephoto without having to change lenses, so more of those fleeting moments will be captured. Advanced optics effectively subdue aberration while achieving high resolution throughout the image area, and a precision linear motor drives focus for quick, smooth response. Handheld telephoto shots and low-light photography are facilitated by built-in Optical SteadyShot™ (OSS) image stabilization, and the design is dust and moisture resistant for reliable operation in challenging conditions.
24mm emphasizes full-frame visual impact
Although 28mm is a normal wide end for this type of lens, extended range to 24mm allows more dynamic images to be captured, especially in the full-frame format.
10x zoom captures subjects near or far
The 24mm to 240mm zoom range covers a broad variety of photographic needs, from nature and scenery to architecture and portraits.
Sharper images in any light
Built-in Optical SteadyShot™ (OSS) image stabilization makes it easier to capture clear images when shooting handheld at the telephoto end of the zoom range or in low light.
High reliability in harsh conditions
A design that resists the intrusion of dust and moisture helps to ensure reliable operation in harsh outdoor conditions.