- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- Mid-range telephoto prime
- ED glass for chromatic aberration compensation
- Circular 9-brade aperture for beautiful defocus effect
- Linear motor for precise, quiet focusing
- Dust and moisture resistant design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.8m (2.63 ft)
- Maximum Magnification Ratio (X): 0.13
- Filter Diameter (mm): 67
Portrait-perfect sharpness and bokeh
There’s nothing like the sharpness and smooth bokeh of a well-designed mid-range telephoto prime lens for portraiture, and the SEL85F18 is a standout choice. It features a compact, lightweight design for mobility, with high-performance optics and a large F1.8 maximum aperture that deliver outstanding image quality. An excellent second lens for both full-frame and APS-C camera users.
Fine prime-lens performance
ED glass for chromatic aberration compensation, a 9-blade circular aperture, and carefully controlled spherical aberration contribute to superb sharpness and smooth bokeh.
Quiet, precise focus drive
A double linear motor system directly drives the lens’s focus mechanism without intervening gears for precise, quiet operation that is ideal for movies as well as stills.
Quality build, versatile features
A customisable focus hold button, a wide and responsive focus ring, dust and moisture resistant design, and other refinements add up to outstanding quality and versatility.