- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- Free Gift:SF-E64+LCS-BDM
- Model: ZV-E10
- LENS MOUNT: E-mount
- ASPECT RATIO: 3:2
- NUMBER OF PIXELS (EFFECTIVE): Approx. 24.2 megapixels
- NUMBER OF PIXELS (TOTAL): Approx. 25.0 megapixels
- SENSOR TYPE: APS-C type (23.5 x 15.6 mm), Exmor CMOS sensor
- RECORDING FORMAT: JPEG (DCF Ver. 2.0, Exif Ver.2.32, MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format)
- IMAGE QUALITY MODES: RAW, RAW & JPEG, JPEG (Extra fine / Fine / Standard)
- CREATIVE STYLE: Standard, Vivid, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Black & White, Sepia
- DYNAMIC RANGE FUNCTIONS: Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer, Auto High Dynamic Range
- COLOUR SPACE: sRGB standard (with sYCC gamut) and Adobe RGB standard compatible with TRILUMINOS Color
- 14BIT RAW: Yes
- RECORDING FORMAT: XAVC S
- VIDEO COMPRESSION: XAVC S: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- AUDIO RECORDING FORMAT: XAVC S: LPCM 2ch
- NOISE REDUCTION: Long exposure NR: On/Off, available at shutter speeds longer than 1 s, High ISO NR: Normal / Low / Off
- FOCUS TYPE: Fast Hybrid AF (phase-detection AF / contrast-detection AF)
- FOCUS SENSOR: Exmor CMOS sensor
- FOCUS POINT: 425 points (phase-detection AF) / 425 points (contrast-detection AF)
- FOCUS SENSITIVITY RANGE: EV-3 to EV20 (ISO100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)
- METERING TYPE: 1200-zone evaluative metering
- METERING SENSOR: Exmor CMOS sensor
- METERING SENSITIVITY: EV-2 to EV20 (ISO100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)
- MONITOR TYPE: 7.5 cm (3.0-type) type TFT
- NUMBER OF DOTS: 921 600 dots
- TOUCH PANEL: Yes (Touch focus / Touch tracking / Touch shutter)
- BRIGHTNESS CONTROL: Manual (5 steps between -2 and +2), Sunny Weather mode
- VLOG FEATURES: Product Showcase Set, Background Defocus
- CLEAR IMAGE ZOOM: [Still images] Approx. 2x, [Movies] Approx. 1.5x (4K), Approx. 2x (HD)
- DIGITAL ZOOM: Smart zoom (Still images):M: Approx. 1.4x, S: Approx. 2x, Digital zoom (Still images):L: Approx. 4x, M: Approx. 5.7x, S: Approx. 8x, Digital zoom (Movie): Approx. 4x
- FACE DETECTION: Face/Eye Priority in AF, Face Priority in Multi Metering, Regist. Faces Priority
- SELF-PORTRAIT SELF-TIMER: Yes
- SHUTTER TYPE: Mechanical shutter / Electronic shutter
- SHUTTER SPEED: [Still images] 1/4000 to 30 s, Bulb, [Movies] 1/4000 to 1/4 (1/3 steps), up to 1/60 in AUTO mode (up to 1/30 in Auto slow shutter mode)
- DRIVE MODES: Single Shooting, Continuous shooting (Hi+/Hi/Mid/Lo selectable), Self-timer, Self-timer (Cont.), Bracket:Single, Bracket:Cont., White Balance bracket, DRO bracket
- PC INTERFACE: Mass-storage / MTP
- BLUETOOTH: Yes (Bluetooth Standard Ver. 4.1 (2.4 GHz band))
- MICROPHONE: Built-in, stereo
- SPEAKER: Built-in, monaural
- SUPPLIED BATTERY: One rechargeable battery pack NP-FW50
- BATTERY LIFE (STILL IMAGES): Approx. 440 shots (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard)
- Warranty: 1 Year
Choose how you see the world, and pick the lens that matches your style
Choose just the right lens from Sony's extensive range of E-mount lenses, and bring your vlog to the next level with stunning and unique imagery. Incorporate background scenery into your script with a wide-angle lens, or make the subject grab the viewer's attention by using a fixed focal length lens with an artfully blurred background. Move in closer with a macro lens or pull in distant scenes with a telephoto lens.
A large-format image sensor for professional-quality images
The ZV-E10's impressive images are the result of the camera's large APS-C sized image sensor. Compared to a smartphone camera, the image sensor of the ZV-E10 is more than ten times9 bigger, allowing for beautiful, professional-looking images with high resolution and intricate detail. APS-C  1.0-type 1/2.3~1/3.4-type
Instant access to control buttons
When you're shooting a vlog session the last thing you want to do is fumble for buttons. With the ZV-E10 you'll find the MOVIE button right on top, for quick access. There's also a handy zoom lever13, and a Still/Movie/S&Q button that lets you easily switch between still images, normal videos and Slow & Quick Motion modes.
Designed for easy selfie and vlog shoots
Weighing in at just 364 grams (12.8 ounces)12, the ZV-E10 is ready to hit the road with you whenever you’re ready to vlog. The side-opening vari-angle LCD screen makes it easy to take selfies and check your framing, even when you're shooting from high or low positions, and the ergonomic grip is designed for a safe and stable hold.
Let Real-time Tracking do the focusing work for you
The ZV-E10's AI-driven15 Real-time Tracking is intuitive to use. Simply touch the monitor to indicate the subject you want to focus on and Real-time Tracking will take it from there, keeping a steady hold on the subject.
Protection against recording failures
The ZV-E10 tells you at a glance that whether or not you are recording. A recording lamp on the front of the camera lights up in red, and the LCD monitor also displays a bold red frame, letting you know when recording is in progress.
Precise focus transitions for smooth-looking product reviews
With just the press of a button, you can activate the ZV-E10's Product Showcase Setting, ideal for product review videos. With the setting activated, whenever you hold a product up in front of the camera the focus will shift automatically to that object, and then back to your face again when you move the product out of frame. This setting is available even when image stabilisation is set to Active.
Leave it up to the camera to focus on you
With the ZV-E10 you can concentrate on the more creative aspects of vlogging. The camera's Eye AF feature uses sophisticated detection algorithms to recognise and track a subject's eyes quickly and accurately, keeping a tight focus on a person's eyes.
Designed for clear voice recording
Equipped with a built-in Directional 3-Capsule Mic, the ZV-E10 records voices clearly even in crowded settings. It's optimised to capture voices in front of the camera with fewer distracting ambient sounds, perfect for vlogging use.
Switch to AC power when you need to shoot for longer durations
When you're live-streaming or just engaging in an extended indoor shoot with access to an AC power supply, you can use an AC adaptor like the AC-PW20AM (sold separately) and never have to worry about running out of battery power.