- Sensor: SteelSeries TrueMove Core
- Sensor Type: Optical
- CPI: 200– 8,500 in 100 CPI Increments
- IPS: 300, on SteelSeries QcK surfaces
- Acceleration: 35G
- Polling Rate: 1000Hz / 1 ms
- Hardware Acceleration
- None (Zero Hardware Acceleration)
- Back Cover Material: Black Matte Finish (Onyx)
- Core Construction: ABS Plastic
- Shape: Ergonomic, Right-Handed
- Grip Style: Claw, Fingertip, or Palm
- Number of Buttons: 6
- Switch Type: SteelSeries mechanical switches, rated for 80 million clicks
- Illumination: 3 RGB Zones
- OS: Windows, Mac, Xbox, and Linux. USB port required.
- Software: SteelSeries Engine, for Windows (7 or newer) and Mac OSX (10.13 or newer)
- Warranty: 1 Year
59g Ultra Lightweight
When quick movements and large swipes matter, Aerox 3’s ultra-lightweight design allows for faster and more accurate reaction times in game.
Rated IP54 to provided water resistance and protection from dust, dirt, oil, fur, and more. The mouse is engineered to safeguard the interior circuitry from virtually all types of environmental damage, so you never have to worry about accidents.
Next-gen Golden Micro IP54 Switches
Rated for 80M clicks (3X the durability found in other gaming mice), upgraded dust and water-resistant switches provide flawless clicks even under the most demanding conditions, prevent double clicks, and allow to you make rock solid next-level shots.
TrueMove Core Sensor
Introducing the TrueMove Core, a custom true 1-to-1 tracking sensor co-developed with PixArt specially for performance. This 8,500 CPI, 300 IPS, 35G optical sensor delivers the speed and accuracy needed to improve your gameplay.