- Sensor Name: SteelSeries TrueMove Pro
- Sensor Type: Optical
- CPI: 50 –18,000 in 50 CPI Increments
- IPS: 450, on SteelSeries QcK surfaces
- Acceleration: 50G
- Polling Rate: 1000HZ 1ms
- Hardware Acceleration: None (Zero Hardware Acceleration)
- Back Cover Material: Matte Finish
- Core Construction: ABS Plastic
- Shape: Ambidextrous
- Grip Style: Claw, Fingertip, or Palm
- Number of Buttons: 8
- Color: Multicolor
- Switch Type: SteelSeries mechanical switches, rated for 60 million clicks
- Illumination: 2 RGB Zones, Independently Controlled
- Weight: 92g (3.25oz) without cable
- Length: 126mm / 4.96 inches
- Width: 63mm / 2.48 inches (front), 68mm / 2.67 inches (back)
- Height: 21mm / 0.83 inches (front), 39mm / 1.54 inches (back)
- Rubber Cable Length: 2m / 6.75 feet
- Limited edition Neon Rider design from CS:GO, uniquely numbered for authenticity
- All new TrueMove Pro sensor and on-board memory
- 60 million click mechanical switches
- Comfortable ambidextrous design for left and right-handed players
- Hyper durable build to withstand the most intense wear and tear
- OS Windows, Mac, Linux, and Xbox. USB port required.
Neon Rider x SteelSeries
This exclusive line brings to life the highly-stylized aesthetics of CS:GO’s Neon Rider skins in a one-time-only collection that will elevate your setup with a colorful synth-wave vibe.
The best sensor in gaming
Designed exclusively by SteelSeries and PixArt to outperform any mouse on any mousepad, the TrueMove Pro has pinpoint precision like never before.
Balanced for Performance
With an unreal 18,000 CPI, 450 IPS, and 50G acceleration, the TrueMove Pro sensor is optimized specifically to track better than any other sensor on the market, so your aim is more precise than ever.
Even when repositioning your mouse by lifting it up and placing it back down at tilted angles, the TrueMove Pro’s precision tracking stays consistent, eliminating tracking errors during the most intense gameplay.
60 Million Click Mechanical Switches
Instead of the standard single spring, a dual spring mechanism increases durability and performance, ensuring a consistently crisp feel from the first click to the 60 millionth.
Hyper Durable Build
State-of-the-art engineering allows for a mouse built with high-grade polymer that can withstand the most intense wear and tear. The material also maintains a lightweight form factor to reduce hand fatigue that is also structurally sound.
Comfortable Ambidextrous Design
The iconic shape can be used by both left-handed and right-handed users, and supports claw, finger, and palm grips allowing you to easily find the most comfortable way to hold the mouse for hours at a time.