- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- Deposit Amount: 50%
- Waiting Time after Order: Utmost 4 to 6 Weeks
- IP Cam Licence Pack for 1 Optional camera license
- Pack for installing additional ONE camera on the Synology Surveillance Station
- Synology Surveillance Device License Packs are designed for expanding cameras, I/O modules, intercoms, access controllers, IP speakers, and transaction devices set up on Synology
- Surveillance Station.
- By default, you would have default licenses that come with Synology NAS/NVR; extra licenses can be purchased for additional surveillance devices as your business grows.
Synology NAS/NVR comes with default licenses1 that allow you to set up and manage surveillance devices. Synology also provides three options for additional purchased licenses: 1, 4 or 8 Surveillance Device License Packs; each comes with a single license key, allowing you to activate 1, 4 or 8 surveillance devices at a time. To find out the maximum number of surveillance devices supported on each Synology NAS/NVR, please refer to the specifications of each model.
License Activation and Management
In Surveillance Station, go to Main Menu > License > then click Add. The installation wizard will guide you through adding device licenses into Surveillance Station.The number of default licenses may differ. You only need to purchase extra licenses when your deployment requires more licenses than the default ones listed below:
Synology NAS: 2 default licenses
Network Video Recorder: 4 default licenses
Deep Learning NVR: 8 default licenses
One license can be applied to one Synology product at a time.
To activate or deactivate license keys on your Surveillance Station, please make sure you can access the Internet to connect to Synology’s Authorization Server. If your NAS is designed to work in an offline environment, you can use DS cam to process the license authorization. (Learn more)
Purchased licenses can be migrated, while default license keys cannot.
If you have deployed Synology High Availability or a CMS failover server, there’s no need to purchase extra license keys for the failover server, as the licenses will be automatically migrated to the failover server when needed.