- Deposit Amount: 50%
- Waiting Time after Order: Utmost 4 to 6 Weeks
- 12 Bay, Intel Xeon D-1541, Compatible drive type-12 x 3.5″ or 2.5″ SAS/SATA HDD/SSD (drives not included)
- 2 x M.2 2280/2260/2242 NVMe/SATA SSD4 (drives not included)
- CPU: Intel® Xeon® D-1541 8-core 2.1GHz, Turbo Boost up to2.7GHz, 64 bit
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM (expandable up to 128 GB),
- 4 x Gigabit RJ-45 ,2 x 10Gbe RJ-45 (10GBASE-T) , PCIe 3.0 – 2 x 8-lane x8 slot,Redundant Power
- 4 Memory Slot
- Fan Speed Mode : Full-Speed Mode, Cool Mode, Quiet Mode
- Noise Level : 49.8 dB(A)
- Power Supply Unit / Adapter : 500W
Highly scalable storage with uncompromising performance
Equipped with an 8-core CPU and 16GB ECC RDIMM memory, SA3400 delivers sequential throughput at over 5,520 MB/s and 304,277 random IOPS1. Built-in 10GbE Ethernet, PCIe expansions, and the support for both SAS and SATA drives provide resilient configurability with fast data transmission, fulfilling modern enterprises' needs for excellent performance and massive storage scalability simultaneously.
Supercharge network performance effortlessly
Built-in dual 10GbE Ethernet ports and dual PCIe 3.0 slots provide high-speed network transmission with additional network interface cards' expansion.
Fully certified storage virtualization solutions
Synology iSCSI storage fully supports most virtualization solutions to enhance work efficiency with easy management interface. VMware vSphere 6 and VAAI integration helps offload storage operations and optimizes computation efficiency. Windows Offloaded Data Transfer (ODX) speeds up data transfer and migration rate. OpenStack Cinder support turns your Synology NAS into a block-based storage component.