- Part Numbers: PA5311L-1PR*
- Display Technology: DLP
- Native Resolution: SVGA (800 x 600)
- Brightness: Up to 3,500 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 10,000:1
- Noise (Eco / normal): 31dB / 34dB
- Keystone correction: +/- 40 degree vertical
- Lamp Life (Eco / Normal): 10,000 Hours / 5,000 Hours
- 3D support: Auto/SBS/Top and Bottom/Frame Sequential
- Audio: 2W Speaker x 1
- Security: Kensington Lock
- Product Dimension (WxHxD): 314.2×223.5×88.2 mm (without feet)
- Product Weight (kg): Approx. 2.3kg
High Brightness, Great Picture Quality
Running on DLP® projection technology, the Toshiba NP25A series projectors feature high brightness1 of 3,500 lumens and high contrast ratio 10,000:1, making them suitable for a variety of lighting conditions. It also features DLP BrilliantColor™ technology for stunning and vibrant colours.
Blu-ray 3D support, Security
Enjoy 3D movies with support for main 3D formats (Top-and-bottom, Frame Packing, Side-by-side and Frame Sequential) and HDMI1.4a connectivity.
Secure your projector with a Kensington Lock and protect your investment from theft.
Enjoy flexible connectivity with a myriad of input connectors on the Toshiba NPS25A and NPX25A. Easily connect with computers and other devices with both digital and analog connectors such as HDMI 1.4b, RGB in, Monitor out, S-video in, Composite Video in and RS-232C and Audio in/out.