- Up to 300Mbps on 5GHz wireless data rates
- 23dBi high-gain directional 2×2 MIMO antenna and a dedicated metal reflector, ideal for long-distance application
- Excellent beam directivity, improved latency and noise cancellation
- Innovative snap-lock parts make for fast assembly and a sturdy structural design keeps CPE610 stable even in strong winds
- Durable IP65 weatherproof enclosure along with 15 kV ESD and 6 kV lightning protection ensures all-weather
- TP-Link Pharos MAXtream TDMA technology improves throughput, capacity and latency performance
- Interface: 1 10/100Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (LAN/POE), 1 Reset Button
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 366 x 280 x 207 mm (14.4 x 11.0 x 8.1 in.)
- Antenna Gain: 23dBi
- Frequency: 5.15~5.85GHz
2×2 MIMO MAXtream TDMA
23dBi directional antenna and professional structural stability for long-distance outdoor Wi-Fi transmission.
Professional-standard 23dBi DirectionalAntenna for Long-range Wireless Transmission
With 23dBi high-gain directional 2×2 MIMO Cassegrain antenna and dedicated metal reflector, the CPE610 provides excellent beam directivity, improved latency and noise immunity. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes the 5GHz 300Mbps 23dBi Outdoor CPE610 an ideal choice and cost effective solution for outdoor wireless networking applications.
Stable Structural Design and Flexible Installation
Compact and Lightweight Packaging
Small and lightweight boxes benefit shipping, logistics and retail.