- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- Capacity: 512 GB
- Interface: NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Read speeds of up to 1700MB/s
- Write speeds of up to 1500MB/s
- Flash Type: 3D NAND flash
- Weight (Max.): 8 g (0.28 oz)
- Dimensions (Max.): 80 mm x 22 mm x 3.58 mm (3.15″ x 0.87″ x 0.14″)
- Warranty: 5 Years
Compelling Performance ForHigh-end Applications
Transcend's PCIe SSD 110S follows NVMe 1.3 and utilizes the PCIe™ Gen3 x4 interface, meaning four lanes are used for transmitting and receiving data simultaneously, resulting in compelling performance of up to 1,700MB/s read and 1,500MB/s write.
Understanding the PCIe Interface
PCIe (or PCI Express®) is a much faster interface than SATA (or Serial ATA) for connecting a host computer to solid-state storage devices over one or more lanes consisting of one transmit and one receive serial interface in each lane, meaning it can better fulfill new performance requirements.
Better Endurance, Higher Reliability
Transcend's PCIe SSD 110S is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful ECC algorithm, to keep data secure. Manufactured with high-quality NAND flash chips, and engineered dynamic thermal throttling mechanism, the PCIe SSD 110S guarantees superior endurance and stability for high-end applications.