- Model: TI-MGBSX
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet
- ANSI Fiber Channel compliant
- Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) and Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) compliant
- Wide operating temperature range of -40°– 85 °C (-40° – 185 °F)
- Supports data rates of up to 1.25 Gbps
- Transmission distance of up to 550 m (1804 ft.)
- Low Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) design
- Supports 850 nm multi-mode network transmissions
- Duplex LC optical interface
- Low power consumption
- SFP MSA Compliant
- LC duplex connector
- Data Transfer Rate: 1.25 Gbps
- Wavelength: 850 nm
- Optical Output Power: -9 ~ -3 dBm
- Distance: 550 m (1804 ft.)
- Hot pluggable
- Metal enclosure
- Sensitivity: -20 dBm, Consumption: 1 W
- Operating Temperature: -40 – 85 °C (-40 – 185 °F)
- Operating Humidity: Max. 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 57 x 13 x 8.5 mm (2.2 x 0.5 x 0.3 in.)
- Weight: 17g (0.6 oz.)
The 1000Base-SX Industrial SFP Multi-Mode LC Module, model TI-MGBSX, is designed to operate within a wide temperature range and is well suited for industrial environments. This SFP module works with standard SFP slots found on industrial switches and fiber converters. The TI-MGBSX is compatible with Duplex LC fiber connector types and supports gigabit multi-mode fiber connections at distances of up to 550 m (1804 ft.).
Long distance fiber networking for industrial, manufacturing, and corporate/education campus applications.
Fiber Mode / Distance
Multi-Mode transceiver spans distances up to 550 m (1804 ft.) and supports up to 1.25 Gbps.
Hot-pluggable with a MSA compliant SFP slot and compatible with fiber cables with LC-type duplex connectors.