- Hardware Interface: 1 x PoE+ Gigabit LAN port (power input)
4 x RP-SMA (female) antenna connectors
- Access Control: Wireless encryption: WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2-RADIUS
Maximum client limit
- QoS: WMM
Bandwidth control per SSID or client
SSID: Up to 8 SSIDs
- Frequency: 2.4GHz: 2.412 – 2.462GHz
5GHz: 5.180 – 5.240GHz, 5.745 – 5.825GHz
- Wireless Channels: 2.4GHz: FCC: 1–11
5GHz: FCC: 36, 40, 44, 48, 149, 153, 157, 161 and 165
- Antenna Gain: 2.4GHz: 2 x 5 dBi external
5GHz: 2 x 5 dBi external
- Power: IEEE 802.3at Type 2 PoE PD Class 4
Max. consumption: 12.6W
- Operating Temperature : -22° – 60° C (-7.6° – 140° F)
- Operating Humidity: Max. 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 111 x 174 x 38mm (4.4 x 6.9 x 1.5 in.)
- Weight: 302g (10.7 oz.)
- Dual band Wireless AC1300 point-to-point and point-to-multi-point bridge
- 4 x 5 dBi omni-directional antennas
- Supports Access Point, WDS Bridge, WDS Access Point, WDS Station, and Client Bridge modes
- Supports IEEE 802.3at PoE+
- IP67 outdoor weather rated housing
TRENDnet's 5 dBi Wireless AC1300 Outdoor PoE+ Omni-Directional Access Point, model TEW-841APBO, is designed for point-to-point and point-to-multi-point WiFi bridging applications. The wireless multi-point bridge can be powered with a PoE+ switch or PoE+ injector of your choosing. A variety of installation scenarios are facilitated with Access Point, WDS Bridge, WDS Access Point, WDS Station, and Client Bridge modes. The IP67 rated housing on the wireless multi-point bridge is designed for outdoor environments, and includes wall and pole mounting hardware.
Wireless Multi-Point Bridge
Use this dual band wireless AC1300 point-to-multi-point bridge to conveniently link two or more locations together with wireless AC speeds and performance.
Supports Access Point, WDS Bridge, WDS Access Point, WDS Station, and Client Bridge modes for a variety of wireless applications.
Built for outdoor installations with an IP67 outdoor protection rating and an operating temperature range of -20° – 60° C (-4° – 140° F).