- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- 48 x Gigabit ports
- 4 x shared Gigabit ports (RJ-45/SFP)
- Easy-to-use web-based management interface
- Supports IPv6, LACP, VLAN, QoS, and IGMP Snooping
- Bandwidth control per port
- Private and Voice VLAN support
- 104Gbps switching capacity
- IEEE 802.1p QoS with queue scheduling support
- Rack mountable metal housing
- Warranty: 1 Year
TRENDnet's 52-Port Gigabit Web Smart Switch, model TEG-524WS, delivers advanced management features with a 104Gbps switching capacity. This rack mountable IPv6 ready switch comes with an intuitive web-based interface. Advanced traffic management controls, troubleshooting, and SNMP monitoring support make this a powerful solution for SMB networks.
Web Smart Management
Provides an easy-to-use web-based interface for reduced switch configuration complexity and offers a combination of SMB management features for easy deployment.
Managed features include access control lists, VLAN, IGMP snooping, QoS, RMON, SNMP trap, and syslog for monitoring and flexible network integration.
Offers four shared gigabit SFP slots to allow for long distance fiber optic connections.
Provides 48 gigabit (RJ-45) ports, 4 shared gigabit ports (RJ-45 or SFP), a 104Gbps switching capacity, a built-in power supply, and rackmount brackets.
This switch supports IPv6 configuration and IPv6 neighbor discovery.
A broad range of network configurations are supported by: 802.3ad link aggregation, Asymmetric VLAN, 802.1Q VLAN, Voice VLAN, RSTP, MSTP, Loopback Detection, GVRP, 802.1p Class of Service (CoS), port bandwidth management, and QoS queue scheduling
A convenient cable diagnostic test and traffic statistics aid in network troubleshooting
Features such as ACL, SSL, MAC/port filtering, 802.1X, TACACS+, and RADIUS are compatible with layered access controls
RMON, SNMP, SNMP Trap, and Port Mirroring support administrator monitoring solutions