- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- Power: Input 100 ~ 240V AC, 50-60Hz, 0.5A Output 5V DC, 2A,Consumption: Max. 10W
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 °C (32 – 104 °F)
- Operating Humidity: Max. 80% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 108 x 72 x 40mm (4.25 x 2.8 x 1.6 in.)
- Weight: 126g (4.4 oz.)
- Remote network and device monitoring
- Automated network mapping
- User-friendly integrator dashboard interface
- Network health and diagnostics
- Device & network status alerts
- Remote cloud access to devices
- Remote power management
- Customer-facing mobile apps and reports
- Manage multiple networks
- SNMP monitoring
- Automation system integration
- Multi-protocol support
- One month (1 credit) of complimentary service included
- Purchase additional credits conveniently through the Domotz web portal
TRENDnet's Domotz Pro Box is a remote network monitoring and management system that allows integrators and IT professionals to easily detect and troubleshoot network and device problems in real-time. Gain full control over your customer's network through this powerful system which detects and monitors all IP devices. Remotely access connected devices, manage device power, perform network diagnostics, and be alerted in real-time about network and device issues.
Network and Device Monitoring
TRENDnet's Domotz Pro Box monitors all IP devices on any network; device status is checked every 30 seconds. Changes to device and network status are reported in real-time, and are visible from both mobile and web apps.
Remote Device Cloud Access
Remotely access web, desktop, and console devices in one-click. The software supports remote connectivity to devices using HTTP, HTTPS, RDP, SSH and Telnet connections. There is no need to configure router settings, and no VPN is required. The built-in software supports remote desktop, enabling you to conveniently access client machines via an encrypted connection.
Remote Power Management
With the Domotz Pro Box software's PoE functionality, power cycle individual ports on a managed network switch. Remotely power cycle devices and reboot them directly via the apps. Use the auto Wake-on-Lan feature, to wake up devices as soon as they are found offline.