- Revolutionary Wireless Technology
- Introducing airFiber®, a truly revolutionary Point-to-Point wireless platform from Ubiquiti Networks™.
- Housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, airFiber delivers amazing wireless gigabit+ performance, low latency, and long range.
- airFiber ushers in a new era in price-disruptive wireless technology ideal for carrier backhaul, building-to-building enterprise use, or public safety applications.
Innovative Antenna Design
The high-isolation, dual-antenna design is ideal for robust performance in the harshest RF noise environments.
Surpassing conventional wired backhauls, the airFiber®5 delivers real throughput of up to 1.2+ Gbps.
Long-Range Links: 100+ km
Designed to be a high-performance backhaul, the airFiber®5 performs at a range of up to 100+ km.
Low-Latency Carrier Backhaul
The airFiber®5 supports FDD (Frequency Division Duplexing) in full-duplex mode for < 1 ms latency, resulting in increased efficiency for carrier-class network backhauls.
5 GHz Unlicensed Band
The airFiber®5 operates in worldwide, license-free, 5 GHz frequencies. Users can deploy airFiber5 almost anywhere they choose (subject to local country regulations).
- Operating Frequency: 5470 - 5600 MHz, 5650 - 5850 MHz (FCC 15.247, 15.407, IC RSS 210)5470 - 5875 MHz (ETSI EN 301 893, EN 302 502), 5470 - 5950 MHz (Other Regions)
- Dimensions: 938.4 x 468.4 x 281.4 mm
- Weight: 16 kg (Mount included)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 40 W
- Power Supply: 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting: Pole Mount Kit (Included)
- Wind Loading: 194 lbf @ 125 mph
- Wind Survivability: 125 mph
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 55°C (-40 to 131° F)
- LEDs: (12) Status LEDs, Data Port Link/Activity, Data Port Speed, Management Port Link/Activity, Management Port Speed, GPS Synchronization, Master/Slave, Link Status, Modulation Mode 0.25x to 4x, 6x, 8x, Overload, Remote and Local Displays (Calibrated Signal Strength)
- Data Port (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Configuration Port (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Auxiliary Port (1) RJ-12, Alignment Tone Port
- Maximum Throughput: 1.0+ Gbps
- Maximum Range: 100+ km (Dependent on Regulatory Region)
- Packets per Second: 1+ Million
- Encryption: 128-Bit AES
- Forward Error Correction: 164/205
- Cyclic Prefix: 1/16 Fixed
- Uplink/Downlink Ratio: 50% Fixed
- Radio Frame Synchronization: GPS
- Dynamic Frequency Selection: CE, FCC/IC
- RADIO FREQUENCY
- GPS: GPS Clock Synchronization
- EIRP: ~33 dBm (FCC/IC), ~20 dBm (CE)
- Frequency Accuracy: ±2.5 ppm without GPS Synchronization, ±0.2 ppm with GPS Synchronization
- Channel Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- Modulation: 64QAM MIMO, 16QAM MIMO, QPSK MIMO, QPSK SISO, ¼x QPSK SISO
- INTEGRATED SPLIT ANTENNA
- TX Gain: 23 dBi
- RX Gain: 23 dBi
- Beamwidth: 6°
- Front-to-Back Ratio: 70 dB
- Polarity: Dual-Slant Polarization
- Cross-Polarity Isolation: > 28 dB