- Revolutionary Wireless Technology
- Introducing airFiber®, a truly revolutionary Point-to-Point wireless platform from Ubiquiti Networks™.
- Housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, airFiber delivers amazing wireless gigabit+ performance, low latency, and long range.
- airFiber ushers in a new era in price-disruptive wireless technology ideal for carrier backhaul, building-to-building enterprise use, or public safety applications.
- Supports 24 GHz frequencies.
Featuring the world’s best unlicensed-band spectral efficiency at 15.9 bps/Hz, the airFiber®24 HD supports the dense modulation rates, up to 256QAM, that are required for high data rates, up to 2 Gbps.
Proven Links: 20+ km
The airFiber®24 HD features the most powerful automatic compensation for path loss degradation due to rain fade, so it provides the best range – up to 20+ km – among 24 GHz products and allows for constellation threshold extension.
Low-Latency Carrier Backhaul
The airFiber®24 HD supports FDD (Frequency Division Duplexing) in full-duplex mode for 0.2 millisecond latency, resulting in increased efficiency for carrier-class network backhauls.
24 GHz Unlicensed Band
The airFiber®24 HD operates in worldwide, license-free, 24 GHz frequencies. Users can deploy airFiber®24HD almost anywhere they choose (subject to local country regulations).
- Operating Frequency: 24.05 – 24.25 GHz
- Dimensions: 593 x 768 x 370 mm
- Weight: 17.3 kg (Mount Included)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 50 W
- Power Supply: 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting: Pole Mount Kit (Included)
- Wind Loading: 170 lbf @ 125 mph
- Wind Survivability: 125 mph
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 55° C (-40 to 131° F)
- LEDs: (8) Status LEDs, Data Port Speed, Data Port Link/Activity, Configuration Port Speed, Configuration Port Link/Activity, GPS Synchronization, Modulation Mode, Master/Slave,
- RF Status, (1) Two-Digit LED Display Calibrated in dBm
- Data Port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Configuration Port: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Auxiliary Port: (1) RJ-12, Alignment Tone Port
- Maximum Throughput: 2 Gbps
- Maximum Range: 20+ km
- Packets per Second: > 1 Million
- Encryption: 128-Bit AES
- Forward Error Correction: No
- Cyclic Prefix: No
- Uplink/Downlink Ratio: 50% Fixed
- RADIO FREQUENCY
- GPS: GPS Clock Synchronization
- EIRP: ~33 dBm (FCC/IC), ~20 dBm (CE)
- Frequency Accuracy: ±2.5 ppm without GPS Synchronization ±0.2 ppm with GPS Synchronization
- Channel Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- Operating Channels: 24.1 GHz, 24.2 GHz
- Modulation: 256QAM, 64QAM, 16QAM, QPSK MIMO, QPSK SISO, ¼x QPSK SISO
- INTEGRATED SPLIT ANTENNA
- TX Gain: 33 dBi
- RX Gain: 40 dBi
- Beamwidth: < 3.5° Front-to-Back Ratio 70 dB Polarity Dual-Slant Polarization Cross-Polarity Isolation > 28 dB