- Frequency: 5.1 – 5.8 GHz, Gain: 30 dBi
- HPOL Beamwidth: 5° (3 dB)
- VPOL Beamwidth: 5° (6 dB)
- Front-to-Back Ratio: -34 dB, Max. VSWR: 1.4:1
- Wind Survivability: 125 mph
- Wind Loading: 177 lb @ 125 mph
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-Pol Isolation: 35 dB Min.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions: 650 x 650 x 304 mm
- Weight: 9.8 kg
Breakthrough Design and Performance
The powerful airMAX® RocketDish™ Antennas feature carrier-class construction and 2x2, dual-polarity performance.
airMAX® Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
Every airMAX® Antenna has a built-in Rocket™ mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.