- Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400 MHz processor
- 64 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash memory
- 1 x 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet interface
- FCC Part 90Y Wireless approvals
- RoHS compliance
- 3400 – 3700 MHz operating frequency
- Pole mount
- 8W max. power consumption
- 24 V, 1 A surge protection integrated POE adapter
- Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- 20 dBi gain
- 445 x 416 x 34 mm size
The panel antenna is an efficient solution offered by Ubiquiti as a completion of the airMax series
The Ubiquiti PBM3 panel antenna works in the 3GHz band. The antenna is characterised by a maximum gain of 20 dBi. The antenna enables the creation of fast wireless connections for distances of up to 20 km.
This product is equipped with a 400 MHz Atheros MIPS 24KC processor. The device uses 64 MB internal memory and 8 MB flash drive memory. It also includes one Ethernet port, 10/100 BASE-TX (cat. 5, RJ-45).
The solid, durable construction of the PBM3 panel antenna makes it highly resistant to weather conditions. It can be used at temperatures ranging from -30 to 80 degrees Celsius and humidity from 5% to 95%. The compactly built and aesthetic design result in a device that will blend in with nearly any environment.