- Frequency Range: 5.45 – 5.85 GHz
- Gain: 13 dBi
- Elevation Beamwidth: 7°
- Downtilt: 2°
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 84.52 N @ 200 km/h (19 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-Pol Isolation: 25 dB Typical
- Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions: 799 x 90 x 65 mm (31.46 x 3.54 x 2.56″)
- Weight: 0.82 kg
- Model: AMO-5G13
Breakthrough 2x2, Dual-Polarity Design
airMAX® Omni Antennas are the first of their kind to feature a patented, dual-polarity omni design.
Powerful Omnidirectional Coverage
airMAX® Omni Antennas provide 360° coverage, 2x2 MIMO performance in Line-of-Sight (LOS) or Non-Line-of-Sight (NLOS) applications.
airMAX® Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
Every airMAX® Antenna has a built-in Rocket™ mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.