- The sleek NanoBeam design with proprietary airMAX ac chipset and dedicated management Wi-Fi for easy UNMS mobile app support and fast setup.
- This airMAX ac CPE pivots on a ball joint for mounting and alignment flexibility.
- New antenna Improved radio design
- Improved surge protection
- Management WiFi Radio/UNMS mobile app
- AirOS 8, UNMS mobile app for Android and IOS
Ubiquiti's airMAX® engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
Incredible Antenna “Beam” Performance
The form factor of the NanoBeam® AC features the highest gain for its size. The NanoBeam AC’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
- Dimensions (Mount Included): 189 x 189 x 125 mm (7.44 x 7.44 x 4.92")
- Weight (Mount Included): 530 g (1.17 lb)
- Gain: 19 dBi
- Networking Interface: (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port, Wi-Fi for Management
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Max. Power Consumption: 8W
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Wind Loading: 45.4 N @ 200 km/h (10.2 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included), Wall-Mount (Not Included)
- ESD/EMP Protection: ± 24kV Contact/Air
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 80° C (-40 to 176 F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Salt Fog Test: IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117),
- Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5
- Vibration Test: IEC 68-2-6
- Temperature Shock Test: IEC 68-2-14
- UV Test: IEC 68-2-5 at 40° C (104° F),
- Equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4
- Wind-Driven Rain Test: ETS 300 019-1-4,
- Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5