- Frequency Range: 2.3 – 2.6 GHz
- Beamwidth Angles: 60°/ 90°/ 120°
- Gain (Beamwidth Dependent):
60°: 17 dBi
90°: 16 dBi
120°: 15 dBi
- Elevation Beamwidth: 9°
- Electrical Downtilt: 4°
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 640.5 N @ 200 km/h (144 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-Pol Isolation: 25 dB Typical
- F/B Ratio 30 dB Typical
- Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
- RF Connectors: 2 RP-SMA Connectors (Weatherproof )
- Compatible Radios: 2.4 GHz Rocket
- Mounting: Pole Mount
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Dimensions: 773 x 372 x 120 mm (30.43 x 14.65 x 4.72″)
- Weight: 6.4 kg
- Model: AM-V2G-Ti
Breakthrough Design and Performance
The innovative airMAX® Sector Antennas feature carrier-class construction and 2x2, dual-polarity performance.
Reduced Interference, Higher Gain
Highly resistant to noise interference, the airMAX® Sector Antennas provide superior gain and beam performance for high-capacity, multipoint networks.
RF Isolation and Beamwidth Options
The versatile airMAX® Titanium Sector models feature advanced RF isolation and adjustable beamwidth options: 60°, 90° or 120°.
airMAX® Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
Every airMAX® Antenna has a built-in Rocket™ mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.