- Gain: 27 dBi
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Max. Power Consumption: 8W, Max. Output Power: 24 dBm
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Supply (Included)
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Wind Loading: 264.6 N @ 96 km/h (60 lbf @ 60 mph)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting: Pole Mounting Kit Included
- Operating Temperature:- -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
Integrated Radio Design
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for cables to connect the radio to the antenna. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
Ubiquiti's airMAX® engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
Incredible Antenna “Beam” Performance
The form factor of the PowerBeam™ ac features the highest gain for its size. The PowerBeam ac’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.