- RF Connectors: (2) RP-SMA (Waterproof )
- LEDs: Power, LAN, (4) Signal Strength
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Max. Power Consumption: 8.5W
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 80° C (-40 to 176° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- ESD/EMP Protection: ± 24kV Contact / Air for Ethernet
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Dimensions: 162 x 84 x 37 mm (6.4 x 3.3 x 1.5″)
- Weight: 250 g (8.82 oz)
Ubiquiti's airMAX® engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
Plug and Play Integration
The innovative airMAX® ac antennas feature significant advances in beam and energy isolation performance for increased capacity of airMAX networks.
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
Now with airOS8
airOS®8 provides powerful features, including airMAX ac protocol support, real-time RF analytics, and an all-new design for enhanced usability.