- Antennas: (2) Dual-Band Antennas, 3 dBi Each
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 ac
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (24V), (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
- Maximum Power Consumption: 6.5W
- Max TX Power: 20 dBm
- BSSID: Up to Four per Radio
- Power Save Supported
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70° C (14 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Weight: 170 g
- Dimensions: 160 x 160 x 31.45 mm
Dual-Radio Performance, Gigabit Speeds
The UniFi AC Lite AP delivers 5x the performance of the first-generation UniFi AP while still maintaining Ubiquiti’s disruptive pricing strategy.
Sleek, Ultra-Compact Design
The UniFi AC Lite AP features a cleaner design in a reduced footprint – half the size compared to the standard UniFi AP.
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
The UniFi Controller v5 software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller. Remotely access the UniFi Controller to upgrade deployed UniFi APs while in the field.