- Frequency: 5 GHz
- 5 GHz Throughput: 300 Mbps
- Range: 183 m
- Networking Interface (2) 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- Antennas: (2) External 6 dBi Omni Antennas Included, 191 mm (Length), 13 mm (Diameter)
- Wi-Fi Standards 802.11a/n
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (12-24V)
- Power Supply: 24V, 1A PoE Adapter Included
- Max. Power Consumption 6.5 W
- Max. TX Power 27 dBm
- BSSID: Up to Four Per Radio
- Power Save Supported
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting: Wall and Pole
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 75°C (-22 to 167° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
- Dimensions: 17 x 8 x 3 cm
- Model Number: UAP-Outdoor-5
Sleek Industrial Design
Each UniFi® AP-Outdoor model can be seamlessly mounted on any wall or pole (mounting kits included). The LED indicator simplifies deployment and configuration.
Scalability for Thousands
With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi® virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller.
Built to Last Outdoors
The durable, weatherproof case withstands outdoor conditions, including wind, rain and snow.
Versatile Antenna Options
Attach the included external antennas or connect the UniFi® AP-Outdoor to a dual-polarity antenna – an airMAX® Sector or Omni — to increase gain.