- Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 70 Gbps
- Max. Power Consumption: 500W
- Power Method: 100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, Universal Input
- Power Supply: AC/DC, Internal, 500W DC
- Networking Interface: (48) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports
- (2) 1/10 Gbps SFP+ Ethernet Ports
- (2) 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet Ports
- Management Interface: (1) RJ45 Serial Port (Reserved for Future Use), Ethernet In/Out Band
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Rackmount: Yes, 1U High
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 40° C (23 to 104° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Dimensions: 485 x 43.7 x 374.6 mm
- Weight: 6.1 kg
Powerful Enterprise Switch Models
The UniFi® Switch delivers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. Total non-blocking throughput: up to 26 Gbps for 24-port models and up to 70 Gbps for 48-port models.
Advanced Port Management
Each switch port offers custom settings: port name, PoE, network/VLAN configuration, and operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) - as well as 802.1X Authentication and Radius VLAN support.
The UniFi® Switch integrates seamlessly into the UniFi Software-Defined Networking (SDN) platform to create a highly scalable, end-to-end system of network devices across multiple locations — all controlled from a single interface.