- Product Code: DTH-3220/K1-CX
- Color: Black
- Display Size: 854 x 506 x 53.25 mm / 33.62 x 19.92 x 2.1 in
- Active Area: 697 x 392 mm / 27.44 x 15.43 in
- Display Weight: 13 kg / 28.66 lbs (without optional stand)
- Screen Size: 800 mm / 31.5 in
- Pen Pressure levels: 8192 (Both pen nib and eraser)
- Nibs: 10(6 standard, 4 felt) in pen stand
- Resolution: 5080 lpi
- ExpressKeys: 17custmizable, applicaton-specific on included ExpressKey Remote
- ExpressKey Remote Dimensions: 135 x 52 x 10 mm / 5.3 x 2.0 x 0.4 in
- System requirements-PC: Windows® 7 or later (latest service pack/build),
- Mac: OS X 10.11 or later (latest update); USB-C port with DisplayPort Alternate Mode (UHD), or Mini DisplayPort/DisplayPort (UHD) and USB-A, or HDMI 2.0 (UHD) and USB-A; Internet access for driver download
- Pre Order: Waiting time 3 to 4 weeks
- ပစ္စည်းမှာပြီး ၃ ပတ်မှ ၄ ပတ်ထိကြာမြင့်ပါမည်။
The Wacom Cintiq Pro 32 features a premium 4K screen with world class color performance and virtually no parallax. Combined with Wacom Pro Pen 2, it offers an experience designed to enhance every creative breakthrough. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 and 32 give you something priceless: space. So much, in fact, that you won't waste time searching for that reference image or opening and closing different programs on a secondary screen. And there'll be less zooming in and out too. Now you can save time and take control of your creativity, for a more efficient, controlled workspace.
Big Moves With A Big Screen
Tilt It, Turn It, Clear It With Wacom Flex Arm
The beauty of Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 and 32 with Flex Arm* is its versatility. Despite being big, it's also surprisingly flexible. Light as a feather, you can tilt it to a better angle, maneuver closer for a working position that suits you, or push it to the side to free space when needed.
Space For Your Ideas To Run Wild
With 32" of 4K resolution (3840 x 2160px) to play with and superb color accuracy (98% of Adobe® RGB coverage, CIE1931), be immersed in every detail of your daring creations, whether that's 3D modelling or illustration for game development.
A Display That Looks, And Feels, Totally Natural
The etched glass screen provides a distinct, tactile experience as you draw, mimicking the feel of a pen on paper. And with minimized parallax, and a screen strong enough to resist ‘pooling’ and rippling, each mark appears precisely where you expect it, every time.
Add computing power - with Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine
Transform your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32 into a powerful standalone creative pen computer with the Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine creative PC module. It features high-power processors, including Intel® Xeon® (depending on model), NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics, and user-upgradable SSDs and memory (up to 32GB). Its innovative design attaches seamlessly into the back of your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32, eliminating tangles of cables, and creating a convenient working environment. Both configurations are VR capable for creating and reviewing VR content.
Create in comfort with Wacom Ergo Stand
To create in complete comfort, attach the Wacom Ergo Stand* to your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32. It allows you to raise, tilt and rotate your pen display to easily adjust the viewing angle and find the most natural position for you. Once attached to Ergo Stand, your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32 becomes a stable surface on which to create – just like drawing at a drafting table. Plus, you can rotate the display as you’d move a sheet of paper to draw at a fresh angle.
Included ExpressKey Remote Puts 17 Programmable Shortcut Buttons Within Easy Reach. Custimize your workflow with pen side switches or the ExpressKey Remote for shortcut keys and controls.