- Display Size: 6.67 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm)
- CPU:Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 620
- Operating System: Android 10, MIUI 11
- RAM: 8 GB
- ROM: 128 GB
- Rear Camera: 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP
- Front Facing Camera: 20MP + 2MP
- Battery: Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Charging: Fast charging 30W, 100% in 57 min (advertised)
Xiaomi Redmi K30 4G smartphone runs on Android v10 (Q) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa core (2.4 GHz, Single core, Kryo 475 + 2.2 GHz, Single core, Kryo 475 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 475) processor. It runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Chipset. It has 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G smartphone has a IPS LCD display. It measures 165.3 mm x 76.6 mm x 8.7 mm and weighs 208 grams. The screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and 395 ppi pixel density. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and screen-to-body ratio of 84.83 %. On camera front, the buyers get a 20 MP + 2 MP Dual Front Cameras and on the rear, there's an 64+8+5+2 MP camera with features like 10 x Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 4500 mAh battery. Connectivity features in the smartphone include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Volte, NFC and more.