- Display: 6.67″
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Weight: 213 g (7.51 oz)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Mediatek Dimensity 1000+ (7nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.6 GHz Cortex-A77 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Memory: 8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB
- Rear Camera: 64 MP
- Front Camera: Motorized pop-up 20 MP
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, 100% in 58 min (advertised)
The display screen has an AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 6.67 inches that have an 87.2% screen to body ratio that provides a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra is powered by Mediatek Dimensity 1000+ that ensures powerful performance.
It comes with the quad-camera that has 64 MP (wide) + 5 MP (telephoto macro) + 13 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP depth sensor on the rear side and for clicking selfies there is a motorized pop-up 20 MP (wide) sensor features on the front.
It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) and runs on an Android 10 + MIUI 11 operating system. The phone has color options such as Black; other colors. The device has many sensors such as Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
The smartphone is fueled with Li-Po 4500 mAh battery. The smartphone features NFC, Infrared port, GPS, Bluetooth 5.1, and 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go.