- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- Display Type: OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ)
- Display Size: 6.67 Inch
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3x2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MC9
- Operating System: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Memory(RAM): 8 GB
- Storage(ROM): 128 GB
- Rear Camera: 64MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP tele macro camera
- Front Facing Camera: 16 MP
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Resistant: IP53, dust and splash protection
- Battery: 5,065mAh battery,
- Charging: Fast charging 67W, 42mins to 100%
- Weight: 205g
Featuring MediaTek Dimensity 1200, 120Hz refresh rate and physical pop-up gaming triggers
Redmi announced a brand new addition to the Redmi K series lineup Redmi K40 Gaming Edition. Redmi K40 Gaming Edition sports the latest MediaTek Dimensity 1200 Gaming Platform, an aerospace-grade liquid cooling system, a flat display with 120Hz high refresh rate, a 5,065mAh large battery with 67W fast charging, as well as physical pop-up gaming triggers all this packed in a 8.3mm thin body.
Hardcore gaming performance: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 and advanced cooling system
Redmi K40 Gaming Edition is powered by MediaTek’s latest 6nm Dimensity 1200 mobile processing platform, offering a perfect balance between superb performance and power consumption. The CPU adopts the latest Arm Cortex-78 core with a 1+3+4 three-cluster architecture. The 3.0GHz super core, along with three 2.6GHz A78 cores are able to sustain maximum operating performance under a prolonged period and high power efficiency. Compared with its predecessor, Dimensity 1000+, the overall performance has increased by 22% while the power consumption has been reduced by 25%. Mainstream games can run at 90 frames at full frames.
Superb gaming experience: 5,065mAh battery, 67W fast charging and gaming triggers
Redmi K40 Gaming Edition has an ultra-large capacity 5,065mAh battery, bringing gamers not only a powerful, but also prolonged gaming experience. Equipped with 67W super fast charging, the device can be powered up to 100% in just 42 minutes1. Additionally, the ultra-small 67W in-box fast charger is very easy to carry, and the L-shaped in-box charging cable makes it even more comfortable to play games while charging. Meanwhile, the new Redmi K40 Gaming Edition also optimizes fast charging settings in gaming mode, ensuring higher levels of charging efficiency while playing games.