- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- Mouse Grip Type: Claw, Palm, Fingertip
- Mouse material: ABS Plastic
- Mouse Feet: PTFE
- Surface Treatment: Matte, Glossy
- Mouse LED: Yes (RGB on wheel and logo)
- Mouse Sensor: PixArt PMW3389
- CPI/DPI: 7 Levels (400,800,1200 (default),1600, 3200,6400,16000)
- Mouse Tracking Speed: 400 ips
- Mouse Lift Off Distance: <~2mm
- Polling Rate: 1000Hz
- Angle Snapping: N/A
- Mouse Acceleration: 50g
- Mouse Processor: 32 bit ARM Cortex M0+
- On-Board Memory: 512KB
- Mouse Lifespan (L/R Switches): OMRON, 20 million
- Mouse Buttons: 6
- Software: Yes, Cooler Master MasterPlus (PER.only) Support
- Mouse Cable Length: Fixed Ultraweave cable, 1.8 m
- Mouse Dimensions(L×W×H): 116.5 × 62.4 × 38.3 mm
- Mouse Weight: < 60 g
- Warranty: 2 Years
UNCHAIN YOUR MOUSE
When you're mowing down infantry, you should never feel like you're a cute widdle baby on a leash. That's why we've outfitted the MM711 with a new Ultraweave cable. Composed of durable yet flexible material, the cable doesn't pull your way through the map, and doesn't make precision aiming a pain. You might as well dump your mouse bungies now.
DESIGNED FOR COMFORT AND IMPROVED PERFORMANCE
The MM711 sports an ambidextrous shape optimized for right-handed gamers for comfort and functionality, featuring two side-buttons for easy access to your custom keybinds. Additionally, we've added new-and-improved feet made of pure PTFE for supreme durability and maximum glide and responsiveness.
A GAMING-GRADE OPTICAL SENSOR FOR PRO-GRADE GAMING
Outfitted with a 16000 DPI Pixart optical sensor for minimal lag, little-to-no stuttering, and accuracy you won't find in your clunky pack-in mouse - now improved tenfold thanks to massively reduced weight. And in case you need to favor pinpoint precision over speed, the DPI is instantly adjustable, giving you the ability to make real-time adjustments depending on game, class, and/or playstyle.
SPECIAL PROTECTION AGAINST THE ELEMENTS
A lightweight mouse requires heavyweight protection - especially with a perforated design that's susceptible to exposure. The MM711's PCBA is sprayed with dust and water-resistant coating, which helps prevent accidental spills, annoying dust bunnies, or overly sweaty palms from bricking your artillery in the heat of the moment. However, keep in mind that the encoder and switches are not able to be coated and perform well at the same time, so definitely don't do any dunking or swimming with the MM711. Just take better care of your mouse. Remember: happy mice, happy life.
GLIDE LIKE A PRO SKATER WITH PTFE FEET
There's no need to hit the black market for shady, performance enhancing gear. We've already outfitted your mouse right out of the box with PTFE feet, a common mod in pro mousing circles. We'd like to think of them more as mouse skates, providing the kind of effortless glide and premium responsiveness that you can't find in other stock mice. And in case you're wondering, these babies are pure, graded at more than 95% PTFE for an uncut boost to your movements.