- Mount your GoPro to handlebars, ski poles and tubes from 0.35 to 1.4in (9 to 35mm) diameter.
- The hinged, non-slip design easily clamps to different mounting locations or secures to a pole or pipe to create a handheld boom.
- The mounting buckle lets you move your GoPro between mounts on the fly, and the base features 360° rotation to help achieve the perfect angle for every shot. Fits 0.35 to 1.4in (9 to 35mm) diameter tubes.
- Hinged, non-slip design sets up in seconds and clamps to any 0.35 to 1.4in (9 to 35mm) diameter tube
- Rotating base features 360° rotation with 16 secure positions, ensuring the perfect angle and allowing rapid changes in perspective for more dynamic footage
- The mounting buckle lets users move their camera between mounts on the fly, enabling fast and easy changes in perspective
- Durable construction prevents slipping and breaking and minimizes vibration and camera shake
- No loose parts to drop or lose
- Stock Code: GO-AGTSM-001
Now compatible with the mounting buckle, GoPro's Handlebar / Seatpost / Pole Mount lets you quickly attach your camera to small tubes ranging from 0.35 to 1.4" in diameter. Two rubber inserts are included ensuring a secure fit and minimizing vibrations from bumpy trails or other impacts. Once the camera is clipped to the mount, it can be rotated 360° for precise framing. Sixteen position detents hold the camera steady, regardless of orientation.